Gander – Monday through Friday
2023 Holiday Schedule Changes
Collection Changes for Gander 2023
|Holiday 2023||Collection Pick Up|
|April 7th– Good Friday||Thursday – April 6th, 2023|
|May 22nd– Victoria Day||Wednesday – May 24th, 2023|
|July 3rd – in lieu of Canada Day||Wednesday – July 5th, 2023|
|August 7th – Civic Holiday||Wednesday – August 9th, 2023|
|September 4th – Labor Day||Wednesday – September 6th, 2023|
|October 9th – Thanksgiving||Wednesday – October 11th , 2023|
|November 13th – In Lieu of Remembrance Day||Wednesday – November 15th, 2023|
|December 25th – Christmas Day||Wednesday – December 27th, 2023|
|December 26th – Boxing Day||Wednesday – December 27th, 2023|
|January 1st, 2024 -New Year’s Day||Wednesday – January 3rd, 2024|
Note: Other interruptions in services will be made available through radio, CNWM web site, and direct contact by email/phone.
- Bags must be placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bags should be in a container or covered (check your town regulations for bag limits and type of containers permitted). Containers must be in good condition.
- Garbage and recycling bags must be regular size: 66 cm X 82.5 cm / 26” X 32.5”
- Each bag must not weight more that 22kg/50lbs.
- A transparent blue bag must be used for recyclable materials.
- A clear bag must be used for all other regular household garbage.
- Two small privacy bags (non-transparent) for disposal of sensitive materials are permitted inside each clear bag.