Gander – Monday through Friday
2021 Holiday Schedule Changes
Collection Changes for Gander 2021
|Holiday 2021||Collection Pick Up|
|April 2nd – Good Friday||Thursday – April 1st, 2021|
|May 24th– Victoria Day||Wednesday – May 26th, 2021|
|July 1st – Canada Day||Friday – July 2nd, 2021|
|August 2nd – Civic Holiday||Wednesday – August 4th, 2021|
|September 6th – Labor Day||Wednesday – September 8th, 2021|
|October 11th – Thanksgiving||Wednesday – October 13th , 2021|
|November 11th – Remembrance Day||Friday – November 12th, 2021|
|December 27th – In lieu of
|Wednesday – December 29th, 2021|
|December 28th – In lieu of Boxing Day||Wednesday – December 29th, 2021|
| January 3rd , 2022–In lieu of
New Year’s Day
|Wednesday – January 5th, 2022|
Note: Other interruptions in services will be made available through radio, CNWM web site, and direct contact by email/phone.
- Bags must be placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bags should be in a container or covered (check your town regulations for bag limits and type of containers permitted). Containers must be in good condition.
- Garbage and recycling bags must be regular size: 66 cm X 82.5 cm / 26” X 32.5”
- Each bag must not weight more that 22kg/50lbs.
- A transparent blue bag must be used for recyclable materials.
- A clear bag must be used for all other regular household garbage.
- Two small privacy bags (non-transparent) for disposal of sensitive materials are permitted inside each clear bag.