- Gander Bay South – Monday
- Main Point Davidsville – Monday
- Frederickton (unincorporated) – Wednesday
- Musgrave Harbour – Friday
- Gander Bay North – Friday
The following communities are not collected by CNWM. Contact your municipality or local service district for collection details.
- Aspen Cove
- Noggin Cove
- Ladle Cove (unincorporated)
2021 Holiday Schedule Changes
Good Friday – Good Friday April 2, 2021
Musgrave Harbour’s garbage collection will be picked up on Monday, April 5th, 2021 .
Victoria Day – May 24, 2021
Collection for Gander Bay South/Main Point/Davidsville will be collected on Wednesday May 26, 2021.
Civic Holiday – August 2, 2021
Collection for Gander Bay South/Main Point/Davidsville will be collected on Wednesday August 4th, 2021.
Labour Day – September 6, 2021
Collection for Gander Bay South/Main Point/Davidsville will be collected Wednesday September 8th, 2021.
Thanksgiving – October 11, 2021
Collection for Gander Bay South/Main Point/Davidsville will be collected on Wednesday October 13th, 2021.
Christmas/New Year’s Collection 2021/2022
Collection in Gander Bay South/Main Point Davidsville for Monday, December 27th, 2021 will be collected on Wednesday, December 29th, 2021.
Collection for Gander Bay South/Main Point Davidsville for Monday January 3rd, 2022 will be collected on Wednesday January 5th, 2022.
- Bags must be placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bags should be in a container or covered (check your town regulations for bag limits and type of containers permitted). Containers must be in good condition.
- Garbage and recycling bags must be regular size: 66 cm X 82.5 cm / 26” X 32.5”
- Each bag must not weight more that 22kg/50lbs.
- A transparent blue bag must be used for recyclable materials.
- A clear bag must be used for all other regular household garbage.
- Two small privacy bags (non-transparent) for disposal of sensitive materials are permitted inside each clear bag.