- Badger – Monday
- Millertown – Monday
- Buchans Junction – Monday
The following communities are not collected by CNWM. Contact your municipality or local service district for collection details.
2020 Holiday Schedule Changes
May 18, 2020 – Victoria Day
Collection for Millertown & Badger will be picked up on Tuesday May 19, 2020 starting with Millertown at 9:30 and Badger 10:30.
July 1, 2020 (Canada Day)
Collection for Bishops Falls for Wednesday July 1, 2020, will be picked up on Thursday July 2, 2020.
August 3, 2020(Civic Holiday)
Collection for Millertown & Badger will be picked up on Tuesday August 4th, 2020.
September 7, 2020 (Monday) Labour Day
Collection for Millertown & Badger will be picked up on Tuesday September 8th, 2020.
October 12, 2020 (Thanksgiving)
Collection for Millertown & Badger will be picked up on Tuesday October 13th, 2020.
November 11, 2020 (Remembrance Day)
Collection for Bishops Falls for Wednesday, November 11th, 2010 will be picked up on Thursday November 12, 2020.
- Bags must be placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bags should be in a container or covered (check your town regulations for bag limits and type of containers permitted). Containers must be in good condition.
- Garbage and recycling bags must be regular size: 66 cm X 82.5 cm / 26” X 32.5”
- Each bag must not weight more that 22kg/50lbs.
- A transparent blue bag must be used for recyclable materials.
- A clear bag must be used for all other regular household garbage.
- Two small privacy bags (non-transparent) for disposal of sensitive materials are permitted inside each clear bag.