What do I do with household hazardous waste?

Hazardous waste is not accepted at the curb or roadside. Residents can dispose of household hazardous waste (as well as electronic waste, appliances and other materials) at a transfer station or the Central Regional Waste Management Site in Norris Arm. Learn more about Public Drop-Off for certain kinds of waste.