Gander – Monday through Friday
2020 Holiday Schedule Changes
Collection Changes for Gander 2020
|Holiday 2020||Collection Pick Up|
|April 10th – Good Friday||Thursday – April 9th, 2020|
|May 18th– Victoria Day||Wednesday – May 20th, 2020|
|July 1st – Canada Day||Thursday – July 2nd, 2020|
|August 3rd – Civic Holiday||Wednesday – August 5th, 2020|
|September 7th – Labor Day||Wednesday – September 9th, 2020|
|October 12th – Thanksgiving||Wednesday – October 14th , 2020|
|November 11th – Remembrance Day||Thursday – November 12th, 2020|
|December 25th – Christmas Day||Thursday – December 24th, 2020|
|December 28th – In lieu of Boxing Day||Wednesday – December 30th, 2020|
|January 1st, 2021 – New Year’s Day||Thursday – December 31st, 2020|
Note: Other interruptions in services will be made available through radio, CNWM web site, and direct contact by email/phone.
- Bags must be placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bags should be in a container or covered (check your town regulations for bag limits and type of containers permitted). Containers must be in good condition.
- Garbage and recycling bags must be regular size: 66 cm X 82.5 cm / 26” X 32.5”
- Each bag must not weight more that 22kg/50lbs.
- A transparent blue bag must be used for recyclable materials.
- A clear bag must be used for all other regular household garbage.
- Two small privacy bags (non-transparent) for disposal of sensitive materials are permitted inside each clear bag.