Gander – Monday through Friday
2019 Holiday Schedule Changes
Collection Changes for Gander 2019
|Holiday 2019||Collection Pick Up|
|April 19th – Good Friday||Thursday – April 18, 2019|
|May 20th– Victoria Day||Wednesday – May 22nd, 2019|
|July 1st – Canada Day||Wednesday – July 3rd, 2019|
|August 5th – Civic Holiday||Wednesday – August 7th, 2019|
|September 2nd – Labor Day||Wednesday – September 4th, 2019|
|October 14th – Thanksgiving||Wednesday – October 16th , 2019|
|November 11th – Remembrance Day||Wednesday – November 13th, 2019|
|December 25th – Christmas Day||Monday – December 23rd, 2019|
|December 26th – Boxing Day||Friday – December 27th , 2019|
|January 1st, 2020 – New Year’s Day||Monday – December 30th, 2019|
Note: Other interruptions in services will be made available through radio, CNWM web site, and direct contact by email/phone.
- Bags must be placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bags should be in a container or covered (check your town regulations for bag limits and type of containers permitted). Containers must be in good condition.
- Garbage and recycling bags must be regular size: 66 cm X 82.5 cm / 26” X 32.5”
- Each bag must not weight more that 22kg/50lbs.
- A transparent blue bag must be used for recyclable materials.
- A clear bag must be used for all other regular household garbage.
- Two small privacy bags (non-transparent) for disposal of sensitive materials are permitted inside each clear bag.