- Baytona – Thursday
- Change Island – Monday
- Cottlesville – Wednesday
- Twillingate – Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Bridgeport – Wednesday
- Chanceport – Wednesday
- Cobbs Arm – Tuesday
- Fairbanks-Hillgrade – Tuesday
- Herring Neck – Tuesday
- Horwood – Thursday
- Indian Cove – Tuesday
- Merritt’s Harbour – Tuesday
- Moreton’s Harbour – Wednesday
- Newville – Tuesday
- Port Albert – Thursday
- Purcell’s Harbour – Tuesday
- Stoneville – Thursday
- Tizzard’s Harbour – Wednesday
- Valley Pond – Wednesday
- Virgin Arm-Carter’s Cove
- Little Harbour (unincorporated) – Friday
- Too Good Arm (unincorporated) – Tuesday
- Pike’s Arm (unincorporated) – Tuesday
The following communities are not collected by CNWM. Contact your municipality or local service district for collection details.
- Birchy Bay
- Crow Head
- Boyd’s Cove
- Green Cove (unincorporated)
- Hatchett Harbour (unincorporated) Kettle Cove (unincorporated)
- Shoal Harbour (unincorporated)
- Sunny Side (unincorporated) Ragged Point (unincorporated)
- Salt Harbour (unincorporated)
2018 Holiday Schedule Changes
March 30, 2018 (Good Friday)
Garbage collection for Twillingate on Friday March 30, 2018 will be picked up on Monday April 2, 2018.
Christmas/New Year’s Collection 2018
Collection for Herring Neck to Hillgrade/Fairbanks on Tuesday December 25, 2018, will be collected on Monday , December 24, 2018.
No collection in Tizzards Harbour to ChancePort for Wednesday, December 26, 2018. Collection will resume on Wednesday, January 2, 2019.
Collection in Herring Neck to Hillgrade/Fairbanks for Tuesday, January 1, 2019 will be collected on December 31, 2018.
- Bags must be placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bags should be in a container or covered (check your town regulations for bag limits and type of containers permitted). Containers must be in good condition.
- Garbage and recycling bags must be regular size: 66 cm X 82.5 cm / 26” X 32.5”
- Each bag must not weight more that 22kg/50lbs.
- A transparent blue bag must be used for recyclable materials.
- A clear bag must be used for all other regular household garbage.
- Two small privacy bags (non-transparent) for disposal of sensitive materials are permitted inside each clear bag.