- Baytona – Thursday
- Change Island – Monday
- Cottlesville – Wednesday
- Twillingate – Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Bridgeport – Wednesday
- Chanceport – Wednesday
- Cobbs Arm – Tuesday
- Fairbanks-Hillgrade – Tuesday
- Herring Neck – Tuesday
- Horwood – Thursday
- Indian Cove – Tuesday
- Merritt’s Harbour – Tuesday
- Moreton’s Harbour – Wednesday
- Newville – Tuesday
- Port Albert – Thursday
- Purcell’s Harbour – Tuesday
- Stoneville – Thursday
- Tizzard’s Harbour – Wednesday
- Valley Pond – Wednesday
- Virgin Arm-Carter’s Cove
- Little Harbour (unincorporated) – Friday
- Too Good Arm (unincorporated) – Tuesday
- Pike’s Arm (unincorporated) – Tuesday
The following communities are not collected by CNWM. Contact your municipality or local service district for collection details.
- Birchy Bay
- Crow Head
- Boyd’s Cove
- Green Cove (unincorporated)
- Hatchett Harbour (unincorporated) Kettle Cove (unincorporated)
- Shoal Harbour (unincorporated)
- Sunny Side (unincorporated) Ragged Point (unincorporated)
- Salt Harbour (unincorporated)
2019 Holiday Schedule Changes
April 19, 2019 (Good Friday)
Garbage collection for Twillingate on Friday April 19, 2019 will be picked up on Monday April 22, 2019.
Christmas/New Year’s Collection 2019
Collection from Tizzards Harbour to Chanceport and Valleypond to Cottlesville for Wednesday December 25, 2019 will be collected on Monday December 22, 2019.
No collection for TWillingate Thursday, December 26, 2019. Collection will resume on Thursday, January 2, 2020.
Collection for Tizzards Harbour to Chanceport and Vallepypond to Cottlesville for Wednesday January 1, 2020 will be collected on Monday December 30, 2019.
No collection for Stoneville/Port Albert/Horwood on Thursday December 26, 2019. Collection will resume on Thursday January 2, 2020
- Bags must be placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bags should be in a container or covered (check your town regulations for bag limits and type of containers permitted). Containers must be in good condition.
- Garbage and recycling bags must be regular size: 66 cm X 82.5 cm / 26” X 32.5”
- Each bag must not weight more that 22kg/50lbs.
- A transparent blue bag must be used for recyclable materials.
- A clear bag must be used for all other regular household garbage.
- Two small privacy bags (non-transparent) for disposal of sensitive materials are permitted inside each clear bag.