- Appleton – Monday
- Campbellton – Tuesday
- Comfort Cove-Newstead – Tuesday
- Glenwood – Monday
- Benton – Tuesday
The following communities are not collected by CNWM. Contact your municipality or local service district for collection details.
- Little Burnt Bay
- Brown’s Arm
- Loon Bay
- Michael’s Harbour (unincorporated)
- Porterville (unincorporated)
- Sandy Point (unincorporated)
- Woodale (unincorporated)
2018 Holiday Schedule Changes
May 21, 2018 (Victoria Day)
Appleton & Glenwood will be picked up on Tuesday May 22, 2018. Appleton 8:30 a.m. Glenwood 12:00 p.m.
July 2, 2018 (Canada Day) (July 1, 2018)
Appleton & Glenwood will be picked up on Tuesday July 3, 2018. Appleton 8:30 a.m. Glenwood 12:00 p.m.
August 6, 2018 (Civic Holiday)
Collection for Appleton & Glenwood Monday August 6, 2018 pickup will be Tuesday August 7, 2018. Appleton 8:30 a.m. Glenwood 12:00 p.m.
September 3, 2018 (Monday) Labour Day
Appleton & Glenwood Monday, September 3, 2018 will be picked up on Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
October 8, 2018 (Thanksgiving)
Appleton & Glenwood Monday October 8, 2018 pickup will be Tuesday October 9, 2018
November 12, 2018 (Remembrance Day, Nov 11, 2018)
Appleton & Glenwood Monday November 12, 2018 pickup will be Tuesday November 13, 2018.
Christmas/New Year’s Collection 2018
Collection in Campbellton/Comfort Cove/Newstead for Tuesday December 25, 2018 will be collected on Monday, December 24, 2018.
Collection in Campbellton/Comfort Cove/Newstead/Michaels Harbour for Tuesday, January 1, 2019 will be collected on Monday, December 3, 2018.
- Bags must be placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bags should be in a container or covered (check your town regulations for bag limits and type of containers permitted). Containers must be in good condition.
- Garbage and recycling bags must be regular size: 66 cm X 82.5 cm / 26” X 32.5”
- Each bag must not weight more that 22kg/50lbs.
- A transparent blue bag must be used for recyclable materials.
- A clear bag must be used for all other regular household garbage.
- Two small privacy bags (non-transparent) for disposal of sensitive materials are permitted inside each clear bag.