- Gambo – Monday or Thursday
- Glovertown – Tuesday or Wednesday
The following communities are not collected by CNWM. Contact your municipality or local service district for collection details.
- Happy Adventure
- Sandy Cove
- St. Brendan’s
- Terra Nova
- Burnside-St. Chad’s
- Cull’s Harbour (unincorporated)
2020 Holiday Schedule Changes
May 18, 2020 (Victoria Day)
Gambo’s collection will be picked up on Wednesday May 20th, 2020 starting at 8:00 a.m. instead of Monday May 18, 2020
July 1, 2020 (Canada Day)
Collection in Glovertown for Wednesday July 1, 2020 will be collected on Tuesday June 30th, 2020.
August 3, 2020 (Civic Holiday)
Gambo’s collection will be picked up on Wednesday August 5th, 2020 instead of Monday August 3rd, 2020.
September 7, 2020 (Labour Day)
Gambo collection will be picked up Wednesday, September 9th, 2020, instead of Monday September 7th, 2020.
October 12, 2020 (Thanksgiving)
Gambo collection will be picked up on Wednesday October 14th, 2020 instead of Monday October 12, 2020 .
November 11, 2020 (Remembrance Day)
Collection for Glovertown for Wednesday November 11, 2020 will be collected on Tuesday November 10th, 2020.
Christmas/New Year’s Collection 2019
Collection in Glovertown for Wednesday December 25, 2019 will be collected on Tuesday, December 24, 2019.
Collection in Glovertown for Wednesday, January 1, 2020 will be collected on Tuesday, December 31, 2019.
No collection for Gambo for Thursday December 26, 2019. Collection will resume on Thursday January 2, 2020.
- Bags must be placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bags should be in a container or covered (check your town regulations for bag limits and type of containers permitted). Containers must be in good condition.
- Garbage and recycling bags must be regular size: 66 cm X 82.5 cm / 26” X 32.5”
- Each bag must not weight more that 22kg/50lbs.
- A transparent blue bag must be used for recyclable materials.
- A clear bag must be used for all other regular household garbage.
- Two small privacy bags (non-transparent) for disposal of sensitive materials are permitted inside each clear bag.