- Gambo – Monday or Thursday
- Glovertown – Tuesday or Wednesday
The following communities are not collected by CNWM. Contact your municipality or local service district for collection details.
- Happy Adventure
- Sandy Cove
- St. Brendan’s
- Terra Nova
- Burnside-St. Chad’s
- Cull’s Harbour (unincorporated)
2019 Holiday Schedule Changes
May 20, 2019 (Victoria Day)
Gambo’s collection will be picked up on Wednesday May 22, 2019 starting at 8:00 a.m. instead of Monday May 20, 2019
July 1, 2019 (Canada Day)
Gambo’s collection will be picked up on Wednesday July 3, 2019 starting at 8:00 a.m., instead of Monday July 1, 2019.
August 5, 2019 (Civic Holiday)
Gambo’s collection will be picked up on Wednesday August 7, 2019 instead of Monday August 5, 2019.
September 2, 2019 (Labour Day)
Gambo collection will be picked up Wednesday, September 4, 2019, instead of Monday September 2, 2019.
October 14, 2019 (Thanksgiving)
Gambo collection will be picked up on Wednesday October 16, 2019 instead of Monday October 14, 2019 .
November 11, 2019 (Remembrance Day)
Collection for Gambo for Monday November 11, 2019 will be collected on Wednesday November 13, 2019.
Christmas/New Year’s Collection 2019
Collection in Glovertown for Wednesday December 25, 2019 will be collected on Tuesday, December 24, 2019.
Collection in Glovertown for Wednesday, January 1, 2020 will be collected on Tuesday, December 31, 2019.
No collection for Gambo for Thursday December 26, 2019. Collection will resume on Thursday January 2, 2020.
- Bags must be placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bags should be in a container or covered (check your town regulations for bag limits and type of containers permitted). Containers must be in good condition.
- Garbage and recycling bags must be regular size: 66 cm X 82.5 cm / 26” X 32.5”
- Each bag must not weight more that 22kg/50lbs.
- A transparent blue bag must be used for recyclable materials.
- A clear bag must be used for all other regular household garbage.
- Two small privacy bags (non-transparent) for disposal of sensitive materials are permitted inside each clear bag.