- Gander Bay North – Monday
- Gander Bay South – Monday
- Main Point Davidsville – Monday
- Carmanville – Wednesday
- Musgrave Harbour – Friday
- Frederickton (unincorporated) – Wednesday
The following communities are not collected by CNWM. Contact your municipality or local service district for collection details.
- Aspen Cove
- Noggin Cove
- Ladle Cove (unincorporated)
2018 Holiday Schedule Changes
March 30, 2018 (Good Friday)
Musgrave Harbour’s garbage collection will be picked up on Monday, April 2, 2018 instead of Friday March 30, 2018.
September 3, 2018 (Labour Day)
Gander Bay South/Main Point/Davidsville garbage collection will be picked on Friday, August 31, 2018
October 8, 2018 (Thanksgiving)
Gander Bay South/Main Point/Davidsville garbage collection will be picked up on Friday, October 5, 2018
November 12, 2018 (Remembrance Day – November 11, 2018)
Gander Bay South, Main Point/Davidsville garbage collection will be picked up on Friday, November 9, 2018
Christmas/New Year’s Collection 2018
Collection in Carmanville/Frederiction for Wednesday, December 26, 2018 will be collected on Friday, December 28, 2018.
- Bags must be placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bags should be in a container or covered (check your town regulations for bag limits and type of containers permitted). Containers must be in good condition.
- Garbage and recycling bags must be regular size: 66 cm X 82.5 cm / 26” X 32.5”
- Each bag must not weight more that 22kg/50lbs.
- A transparent blue bag must be used for recyclable materials.
- A clear bag must be used for all other regular household garbage.
- Two small privacy bags (non-transparent) for disposal of sensitive materials are permitted inside each clear bag.