- Gander Bay South – Monday
- Main Point Davidsville – Monday
- Frederickton (unincorporated) – Wednesday
- Musgrave Harbour – Friday
- Gander Bay North – Friday
The following communities are not collected by CNWM. Contact your municipality or local service district for collection details.
- Aspen Cove
- Noggin Cove
- Ladle Cove (unincorporated)
2020 Holiday Schedule Changes
April 10, 2020 (Good Friday)
Musgrave Harbour’s garbage collection will be picked up on Monday, April 13, 2019 instead of Friday April 10, 2020.
Gander Bay North garbage collection for Friday April 10, 2020 will be picked up on Monday April 13, 2020.
May 18, 2020 – (Victoria Day)
Gander Bay South/Main Point/Davidsville garbage collection for Monday May 18, 2020 will be picked up on Friday May 15, 2020.
July 1, 2020 (Canada Day)
Collection for Fredericton for Wednesday July 1, 2020 will be collected on Monday June 29th, 2020.
August 3, 2020 (Civic Holiday
Gander Bay South/Main Point/Davidsville garbage collection for Monday August 3, 2020 will be picked up on Friday July 31, 2020.
September 7, 2020 (Labour Day)
Gander Bay South/Main Point/Davidsville garbage collection for Monday September 7, 2020 will be picked up Friday September 4th, 2020.
October 12, 2020 (Thanksgiving)
Gander Bay South/Main Point/Davidsville garbage collection for Monday October 12, 2020 will be picked up on Friday, October 9th 2020.
November 11, 2020 (Remembrance Day)
Collection for Fredericton for Wednesday November 11, 2020 will be collected on Monday, November 9th, 2020.
Christmas/New Year’s Collection 2019
Collection in Carmanville/Frederiction for Wednesday, December 25, 2019 and Wednesday January 1, 2020 will be collected on Monday, December 30, 2019.
Collection for Gander Bay South/Main Point/Davidsville for Monday December 30, 2019 will be collected on Friday January 3, 2020.
- Bags must be placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bags should be in a container or covered (check your town regulations for bag limits and type of containers permitted). Containers must be in good condition.
- Garbage and recycling bags must be regular size: 66 cm X 82.5 cm / 26” X 32.5”
- Each bag must not weight more that 22kg/50lbs.
- A transparent blue bag must be used for recyclable materials.
- A clear bag must be used for all other regular household garbage.
- Two small privacy bags (non-transparent) for disposal of sensitive materials are permitted inside each clear bag.