- Carmanville – Wednesday
- Musgrave Harbour – Friday
- Frederickton (unincorporated) – Wednesday
The following communities are not collected by CNWM. Contact your municipality or local service district for collection details.
- Aspen Cove
- Gander Bay North
- Gander Bay South
- Main Point Davidsville
- Noggin Cove
- Ladle Cove (unincorporated)
2017 Holiday Schedule Changes
- No changes.
- Bags must be placed at the curb by 8:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Bags should be in a container or covered (check your town regulations for bag limits and type of containers permitted). Containers must be in good condition.
- Garbage and recycling bags must be regular size: 66 cm X 82.5 cm / 26” X 32.5”
- Each bag must not weight more that 22kg/50lbs.
- A transparent blue bag must be used for recyclable materials.
- A clear bag must be used for all other regular household garbage.
- Two small privacy bags (non-transparent) for disposal of sensitive materials are permitted inside each clear bag.